If you already have a Q Card you can make your purchase online right now and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest* on your purchase.
On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period.
Purchasing in store
When purchasing in store we also offer long term finance options on purchases $500 and over up to $15,000^. Our current offers are 500 days (17 months) Interest Free*, or 12 months Interest Free**. A minimum deposit of 10% is required. Ask for details in store or contact us now. Offers not available in Pop Up stores.
Don’t have a Q Card?
Applying is easy and there are a few ways you can do this:
• Visit your nearest Walker & Hall store to complete an application in store.
• Apply online
- You can complete an application online here (Please note you will need a valid Driver’s Licence)
- Your application will be assessed and an initial response will be provided within 5 minutes. If further details are required Q Card customer services will attempt to contact you within 2 hours.
- If your application is successful you need to take this in store along with the acceptable forms of ID to make your purchase.
- A Q Card will then be delivered within 10 business days for your ongoing use.
- Apply for a card directly via qcard.co.nz
- If you are not able to visit a store, then you may wish to apply for a Q Card directly via qcard.co.nz
- Successful applicants will receive a Q Card in the post within 10 business days of approval.
*12 month interest free or **500 days (17 months) interest free is available on Flexi Payment Plans & Flexi Payment Purchases for in-store purchases only until further notice. Minimum spend 4500. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. New Cardholder fee - $55 Establishment. Existing Cardholder fee - $35 Advance. Minimum payments of 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout interest free period. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a or 22.95% p.a (depending on your card) applies to any outstanding balance at end of interest free period. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. A 10% Walker & Hall Deposit is required.
Once you have been approved you can start shopping straight away by browsing through our online range or visiting a store.